Friday, September 28, 2007

 

No more Portland DemoCamps

One of the things I learned last night was that Raven Zachary decided to put aside his hope for a quarterly Portland DemoCamp, where new startups would have a short slot of time to make their presentations -- without the help of PowerPoint. Instead, this 25 October, the first Ignite Portland session will be held at Wieden & Kennedy (224 NW 13th Ave, Portland, OR). (Have a look at the video on the Ignite Portland website.) This method of presentation appears to have its roots in something called Pecha Kucha.

Would it sound like I'm Yet Another Shill if I were to say this sounds interesting? Well it does sound interesting to me -- and I hope I can at least be in the audience next month.

Geoff

Technocrati tags: , ,

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter