Saturday, July 28, 2007

 

An update to my OSCON post

I saw the answer to my question Tuesday about Jimmy Wales in The Oregonian. Yes, he was at OSCON, where he delivered a keynote speech Thursday, then afterwards he and Ward Cunningham talked with Mike Rogoway. Rogoway's blog links to the electronic version of the article -- which vanishes after 90 days -- and the MP3 version of the conversation -- which might not.

For the Jimmy Wales fans out there, Rogoway also speculates on Jimbo's birthdate, and blogger Robert Kaye offers a partial transcript of the "Art of the Community" Session.

I wonder if Technorati will pick up the fact I've updated my blog this time.

Geoff

Technocrati tags: , , , ,

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter