Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

Staff changes at the Foundation today

I guess I should have mentioned this earlier, but today first Danny Wool, Wikimedia Foundation fundraiser resigned, then Brad Patrick, who has some kind of executive position in the foundation, announced his resignation effective 31 March of this year.

All I know about Danny's departure is what he writes in his resignation letter. I'm not as happy about his exit as Elonka is -- but I am as surprised as she is.

And I'm not trying to be snide about Brad; it's just that when he was introduced at last summer's Wikimania, he would be not only the general counsel, but also acting Foundation CEO to replace Jimbo. There is a friendly-looking lady listed as COO, but I haven't heard much from her yet.

Geoff

Technocrati tags: .

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter