Thursday, January 04, 2007

 

Miscellany

1. Yvette told me this morning that the The Prisoner -- one of my all time favorite television shows -- will be remade. As part of the promotion, AMC (Portland cable channel 71) will re-air all of the original episodes.

2. Just discovered this morning that my comments at last year's Recent Changes Camp were quoted at JasonMauer.com. Well at least he heard me when I was at my best, not later that day when lack of sleep caught up with me; those ramblings appeared on Slashdot, to be preserved for posterity.

3. A couple of links I've been meaning to share, relating to access to knowledge. (I would have shared them sooner if I had ever found a third one to keep them company.)


Geoff

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter