Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 

ArbCom elections, part II

Cast two votes today, hope to cast a few more soon. As I said in my earlier post, I'm not voting for every candidate I think is qualified, just for those where I think my vote might help get someone into the group from which Jimbo will make the final selection. And I'm not casting any votes against anyone because in theory I don't want to be divisive -- but in fact anyone I would consider voting against already is way out of contention.

Worked on a couple of existing woreda articles, adding resettlement information. I haven't made much progress on the articles still on my hard drive. Those are roughly 70 in number, and maybe one or two might be worth submiting to "Did you know" (better known on Wikipedia as DYK).

I wish I was more motivated today. I have ideas for 2 or 3 essays for the blog that I'd like to add.

Geoff

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter